Friday, December 23, 2016

A REMOTE WINTER GET-AWAY



Sight seeing is fun. Hanging out is fun too but getting away from work and all the hustling and busy city life during the Winter is mega awesome!

Last weekend I went away with mine to a remotely quiet city, far away from the sun and 80 degrees Fahrenheit weather in December, crazy right?  I blame it all on "global warming", a topic for another day. The highlight of this getaway was the snow even though I normally can't stand extreme chilly weather which is funny for someone who was born and lived close to the North Pole, no kidding. Like I always say, everything looks more beautiful when it snows.

The drive up here was fun because I wasn't the one driving. Okay I'm kidding, road trips are always fun (if you don't get road sick) P.S I got mint gums to the rescue since I normally get road sick over long rides. The scenery and change in altitude as we moved closer to the mountains were extremely breath-taking and since I caught a new hobby (taking pictures of mother nature) I could not resist taking a lot of pictures. I've decided to share some of them here :)






Beautiful right? I obsess over nature and don't know if it's a good thing but I love nature and I'm not afraid to show off beautiful pictures from my amateur nature photography album, which I'll be doing more often now and I'm particularly excited for that. It was quite a long drive but soon we neared our destination and yes! Heavenly snow! Everywhere! See Pictures below









Another thing that fascinates me is Water. I mentioned in one of my previous post how the beach is  one of my favourite place to hang out, well I found out there is a lake here and took some beautiful  pictures of it as soon as I had savoured the moment just to always remind me of one the beautiful  creations of Allah (God). See pictures of the lake below




   



I didn't want to leave but knowing I probably won't survive the harsh snowy weather for long  anyway was a consolation for me. Overall, it was great, beautiful, quiet and I'd love to come back  someday soon. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment